- Start date: 2020-08-10 12:30
- End date: 2020-08-10 17:30
- Tickets: REGISTER TODAY
Who is ready for a fun challenge? Can you eat a watermelon slice faster than anyone you know? Let's see it in the 2020 #FastMelon virtual watermelon eating challenge!
#FastMelon Challenge Rules
In lieu of the in-person Watermelon Eating Contest held at the annual Hope Watermelon Festival, this year we are issuing a virtual challenge! Do you think you can eat a watermelon slice faster than anyone you know? Well, step up and put your money where your mouth is! To enter the 2020 Virtual Hope Watermelon Eating Contest (aka the #FastMelon Challenge), simply:
- Submit a video using the form on hemspteadhall.com. In the video state: a. Your name b. Who you are challenging c. Which organization you are competing for d. The $ amount of your challenge e. What size slice you are using (either an 1/8 or a 1/4 slice) f. The video must show clearly when you start and when you finish eating. Don’t worry about a timer! We’ll take care of that by posting your video side-by-side with your challenger.
- Complete the form at hemspteadhall.com and give us the correct contact information for your challenger.
- If you have social media, post your video to your page using the hashtag #FastMelon and TAG Hempstead Hall (@Hempstead_Hall). Be sure to tag others who want to compete!
- All videos should be submitted by 5:00 p.m. August 10, 2020.
- Results will be announced during the “NOT The-Watermelon-Festival-Concert CONCERT” on August 15, 2020 around 6:30 p.m.
- A list of donors will be sent to each non-profit that gets a winning amount and they will contact the people who need to complete the challenge with a donation.
- All results and videos will be posted on hempsteadhall.com beginning August 20, 2020.
- All judges’ decisions are final. Any arguing with the judges will result in automatic disqualification.
Click HERE for the submission form. Good luck and let's have some virtual fun together!